Embedded Software Engineer - RTOS, Realtime, ARM, Nucleus
This job has now expired
Applicants should be proven software engineers with good academics and experience of:
- designing and developing control software in C to operate in a real-time environment
- developing software to run on a multi-tasking RTOS (preferably Nucleus)
- software development for 32-bit microcontrollers (preferably ARM)
- knowledge of serial communications protocols (I2C, SPI, RS232)
- practical understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, PPP)
It would also be beneficial to have:
- experience of developing software in C++ to operate in a real-time environment
- understanding of GSM/GRPS
- understanding of SSL
- experience of working with payment card schemes
- an understanding of the control of electromechanical devices using software.
This is a solid opportunity for a skilled engineer looking for a long term position.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Software.
Keywords: embedded C, RTOS, realtime, ARM, nucleus, Swindon, South West, thames valley, UK
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.