This job is no longer available
We are looking for a versatile Electronics Assembly Technician for the production and assembly of new Electronic Measurement Instruments for the Process & Water Industries. The company are specialists in their field and are recognised globally for producing high quality & innovative solutions.
Assembly Technician General Duties:
- Deal with day-to-day production technical issues as part of a small production team.
- Assist the R&D department with producing prototype assemblies/cables etc.
- Create documentation for production processes in line with ISO9001 requirements.
- Support the transition of new products from Development into Production.
- Assist with verifying the functionality of software releases before they are put into Production.
Preferably the Assembly Technician would be capable in:
- Soldering and 'hands-on' technical skills
- Be able to read schematics.
- Have some background or experience in debugging electronic circuits.
- Be PC literate and able to write documentation.
- Be willing to work as part of a team and react to helping out with most production duties when required.
Key Words: Electronic Assembly, Production, Manufacturing, Soldering