This job is no longer available
Mike Morrissey in the Cork office of CareerWise Recruitment requires a Manufacturing Progranning and Product Manufacturing Engineer (12 Month contract). The successful candidate working in conjunction with Validation Engineer to ensure a success outcome for validation activities related to new or modified CNC Equipment and code. Identify and work with development partners to develop new technology in the CNC areas.
* CNC Programming Languages (EIA/ISO G Code) and parametric programming ( either one of Fanuc Macro B, Siemens cycles Language, Hiedenhen Macro Language)
* Generate URS for new technology / equipment as a part of the Asset Life Cycle.
* Develop and utilise DFMEA/PFMEA and other QA risk analysis techniques in order to minimise potential risks during development/implementation activity.
* Provide technical assistance to carry out problem analysis/complaint investigation related to product inspection and data analysis.
* Continuous improvement focus.
* A diploma/degree level or similar qualification in a Science related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years experience in a technical role.
* Experience within Process Excellence through Green Belt/Black Belt Trainings.
* 3-4 Years working programming and product development on CnC Machine Tools.
* Ability to learn and understand complex processes by investigation and being able to in-return simplify and present a solution
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.
Contact Mike Morrissey on 00353 -21-4297536 for more information .
Or apply on line on link below
In Search of Excellence
Specialists in the recruitment of
Senior Management, Commercial,
Supply Chain & IT
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999