This job is no longer available
GaN, MOCVD, Semiconductors, MOVPE, OMVPE
I am currently looking for GaN experts for a new GaN Technology Development with a World Leader in Wireless Semiconductor Design for numerous applications. If you have previous GaN experience, whether Academic or Commercial, and you are interested in working in a growing technology in an exciting new Arena - this position will be for you.
Locations vary dependent on preference; possibilities include Germany, UK and Austria.
This position will be looking to pay between £60,000 and £100,000 dependent on experience.
The Current Requirements for these positions are:
* Product architect and leader in new technology platform projects.
* Recognised leader in own technical field of expertise.
* Interact and drive Central Research team on advanced platform developments.
* Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels within the organisation and across cultural boundaries.
* Technical mentor for less experienced engineers
Education / Experience
* Detailed Applications knowledge in High Voltage (<1200V) Power Conversion.
* Education typically in Semiconductor Device Physics or Technology, and / or Microelectronics
* Emphasis on accomplishments and expertise, ideally qualified to PhD level and has a minimum of experience is 10+ years.
* Desired background in III-V semiconductors, preferably GaN-on-Silicon in the Power Electronics domain.
- MOCVD GaN on Silicon Substrate experience would be beneficial
If this is you please do not hesitate to get in contact with an up to date CV and any relevant experience you would like to highlight me.
I look forward to hearing from you,
All the Best.