Process Equipment Engineering Manager – Semiconductors – France - CT5490
This job has now expired
Process Equipment Engineering Manager – Semiconductors – France - CT 5490
Our client is an innovative European based semiconductor company. They are currently looking for a Senior Process Integration Engineer to be based in France
Desired Skills and Experience
• Deep knowledge of semiconductor technology process ( 10 years minimum ).
• Tools knowledge (200 mm toolset ( line capacity ~ 8000WSW )):
• Cleaning - Nanospray, DNS, Steag, SEZ, semitool
• CMP - Ebara, Westech
• Ion Implant - Varian, Axcelis,
• Strip - Matson, Fusion
• Knowledge of the cleaning, cmp, ion implant & strip process/equipment technologies
• Knowledge of at least some of the equipment described above.
• Knowledge or practice of methods ( AMDEC, 8D, limits study, Business case, project management & roadmaps, lean 6sigma …)
• Strong coordination experience. leadership and team spirit.
• Methodology (analysis, synthesis, decision-making within a complex technical environment).
• People management quality.
• Education M.Sc or PhD, fluent english.
REF: CT 5490
If you are interested in the above position, please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Please let us know the type of position you are interested in, the locations you would consider, your eligibility to work in Europe and your approximate salary level so we can let you know about other positions we can consider you for. We will only send your CV to our clients once we have discussed the opportunities with you and you have expressed your interest.