Analog Systems Engineer – Semiconductors – Germany/Finland – RR5665
This job has now expired
Our client is a market leading Semiconductor OEM company, with a broad range of Analog and Mixed Signal products. They are looking currently seeking an Analog Systems Engineer to be based in Germany or Finland.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong expertise in high voltage applications such as the AC/DC converters and other off grid power supplies.
• Customer oriented, with experience in working with some of the leading customers in this market.
Extensive experience in a senior role is required due to the criticality of product definition as a function in our team.
• Ability to individually come up with and refine new product ideas, while at the same time collaborate closely with the design team to validate the technical feasibility and with marketing and product line management to validate the business case.
• Significant amount of travel is expected.
• Fluency in English is a mandatory requirement.
• Master's Level Degree
If you are interested in the above position, please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know the type of position you are interested in, the locations you would consider, your eligibility to work in Europe and your approximate salary level so we can let you know about other positions we can consider you for. We will only send your CV to our clients once we have discussed the opportunities with you and you have expressed your interest.