This job is no longer available
Senior ASIC Verification Engineer - Specman, 'e' - Germany - Contract
An experienced ASIC verification engineer with strong knowledge of Specman language is currently required for an initial 4 month contract based in Germany.
You will have the responsibility for the verification of 2 IP blocks for USB devices
- Develop verification plans, create verification test bench components, generate tests, run simulations and debug design issues.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of architecture, implementation, verification and debug
- Apply knowledge of hardware description languages (VHDL/Verilog), hardware verification languages (Specman/System Verilog) and logic simulators to verify complex designs
- Strong knowledge of Specman verification language
- Good knowledge of computer architecture, general purpose microprocessor and memory sub-system micro-architecture
- Knowledge of Perl scripting language
- PCI Express
July start dates are available apply today with an updated CV and details of availability to be considered