This job is no longer available
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C++, WinCE - Contract - Cambridge
An experienced embedded software developer with strong knowledge of C++ on WinCE is currently required for an initial 6 month contract with an established electronics company based in Cambridge.
You will be responsible for developing cost-effective and innovative embedded software solutions meeting technical, business and quality requirements.
- Undertake software requirements analysis, concept proposals and top-level design, detailed design and coding
- Undertake software verification and validation against functional requirements and international standards
- Assist with production and field problem investigation and provide appropriate solutions as and when required.
- At least 5 years experience of hands-on software development in real-time embedded product development applications
- Strong knowledge of C++
- WinCE RTOS
- Embedded software testing methods
- Electronic hardware to software interfacing and microprocessor architectures from a software perspective
This is an urgent requirement immediate start dates are available apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss out