Senior Verification Engineer - SoC
This job has now expired
Our client, a leading developer of high performance computing platforms, has achieved great success to date and next year looks set to be even better. A such they are seeking a Senior ASIC Verification Engineer to join their small yet highly productive (and expanding) IC design team, and play a key role verifying SoCs of varying size and complexity using a variety of directed, random and formal techniques.
This is a challenging role suitable for someone with the following:
* a good academic degree in Electronic Engineering or similar field
* an established background in digital ASIC Verification and excellent understanding of digital electronics
* Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog experience
* high level programming skills in C/C++
* a wider understanding of the ASIC design flow would be beneficial.
This position is open to candidates worldwide. Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can be provided where needed, together of course with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Email your CV to Caroline for immediate consideration.
Key words: Senior ASIC Verification Engineer is sought by leading UK client. Expertise required in digital SoC Verification, ASIC, VHDL / Verilog / SystemVerilog / SystemC / e / Vera, programming, C, C++, perl scripting, digital design, implementation, microprocessor.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com