ASIC Validation Engineer
This job has now expired
As a member of a validation team, your role will be a mix of technical lab work and client interaction. You will correspond with clients to clarify issues related to measurement results and define their design requirements. On the technical side, you will be working in an ISO17025 certified environment and focus on detailed silicon validation.
Duties will include:
- Measurement automation (e.g. based on Agilent VEE or National Instruments LabView)
- Detailed silicon validation over temperature, voltage
- Collaboration with the design team, qualification team & ATE engineers
- At least a couple of years experience working in measurement & micro controller applications
- Hands on experience with measurement tools (like high end scopes, logic analyzers, pattern generators), measurements statistics, measurement automation
- ARM Cortex compiler/debugger experience
- Basic expertise on silicon related ESD, EMC standards and measurement techniques
- Experience working in an ISO17025 environment
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Contact Caroline Pye for details
Key words: ASIC Validation Engineer, Germany, hands on knowledge in microcontroller applications (HW &SW), logic analyzers, pattern generators, measurements statistics, measurement automation, JTAG IEEE 1149, ARM Cortex compiler/debugger, silicon, ESD, EMC.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com