This job is no longer available
I am currently resourcing for a major UK company for a Senior DFT Engineer to join their UK HQ.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute towards the product development process by defining and implementing the test functionality of high volume mixed signal semiconductor devices. Duties will consist of the following:-
- Defining and implementing JTAG, scan, BIST and other DFT functionality on client product
- Providing design for test, advice and support to Design and Test Development engineers within cross-functional project teams
- Contributing towards the technical development of new test techniques and methodologies and to their adoption within the company.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of and experience in the following areas:
- Digital design in Verilog
- Digital verification and test bench development
- Place and Route.
- Static timing analysis
- Scan insertion & fixing
- Fault models
- At-speed testing
- Memory BIST
- Functional test methods
- DSP based mixed signal testing
- Digital & mixed signal test platforms
- Audio and / or power test techniques
- Scripting (Tcl/Perl)
- Familiarity with bench test equipment
- Reliability / DPPM concepts
The role is permanent and available immediately. Salary is negotiable based on experience and skills and so I would encourage you to send your CV without delay.