This job is no longer available
Hardware Design Engineer
To Be Based In North Wales
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
A growing design & development company now requires an experienced Hardware Design Engineer to join their team.
To be part of a team involved in the complete product development life-cycle, enhancing the Company's existing product lines and developing new products.
- Produce design specifications and perform project control of the development process
- Electronic design of digital and analogue systems, schematic entry and PCB CAD layout
- Prototype testing and EMC testing with reliability prediction.
- Provide support through the manufacturing chain, including production test and final product realisation.
- Candidates must be experienced in both digital and analogue electronic design and be aware of manufacturing techniques, production testing and full life cycle considerations.
- Experience in EMC testing and approvals. Comprehensive use of standard Windows Office programs is a pre-requisite.
- In addition to the above, the ideal candidate would also have experience in power supply design, instrumentation, RF design, high
- Speed digital and analogue experience.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate would also have experience in power supply design & instrumentation.
- RF design,
- High speed digital and analogue experience.
- CADStar PCB design
- Ethernet Networked product design
- Reliability prediction
- FPGA VHDL & CPLD design
- Circuit simulation
If you would like any further information or an informal chat about the opportunity then please call Craig Wasley on 0161 233 0034 Quoting reference number: 463497/CW
Please note due to the high number of applications if you have not been contacted within 10 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file for future roles.