Senior Verification Engineer
This job has now expired
Our client, a leading developer of high performance computing platforms, has achieved great success to date and next year looks set to be even better. Therefore they are seeking a Senior ASIC Verification Engineer to join their small yet highly productive (and expanding) IC design team, and play a key role verifying SoCs of varying size and complexity using a variety of directed, random and formal techniques.
This is a challenging role suitable for someone with the following:
* a good academic degree in Electronic Engineering or similar field
* an established background in digital ASIC Verification and excellent understanding of digital electronics
* Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog experience
* high level programming skills in C/C++
* a wider understanding of the ASIC design flow would be beneficial.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package including stock is on offer for the successful candidate.
Email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Key words: Senior ASIC Verification Engineer is sought by leading UK client, digital SoC Verification, ASIC, VHDL / Verilog / SystemVerilog / SystemC / e / Vera, programming, C, C++, perl scripting, digital design, implementation, microprocessor.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com