Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Biomedical
This job has now expired
In order to continue this important work, they require a Digital IC Design Engineer to join their R&D centre in Singapore, to cover digital ASIC design activities for ultrasound applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for covering the ASIC design flow from RTL-GDSII stage and interfacing with the DSP programmers to convert DSP algorithms into the ASIC designs.
* PhD qualification in a relevant science/engineering field with strong emphasis on digital IC design is essential
* a number of years working experience in digital ASIC design
* RTL design (VHDL/Verilog) expertise is a must
* FPGA and DSP experience would be an advantage
* an ability to learn new concepts quickly and work with little supervision.
Remuneration will include a high basic salary and excellent benefits, including relocation and allowances.
If you would like to be part of a world renowned R&D company in an exciting location, contact me now.
Key words: World-leading biomedical research organisation seeks a PhD qualified digital IC design engineer, digital, IC, ASIC, design, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, DSP, signal processing, algorithm, FPGA, semiconductor, job.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com