Principal & Senior IC Design Engineers, Semiconductors, UK, RR5727
This job has now expired
My client is seeking Principal & Senior IC Design Engineers to join an exciting fabless semiconductor company. As a Principal/Senior designer you will be providing technical leadership locally and reporting into the IC Design Manager (Cambourne). Therefore we need designers to not only be able to work on their own initiative but be able to communicate well with the other members of the team and contribute where necessary to ensure project completion on time.
• Designed high performance analogue / mixed signal/Switching ICs CMOS
• Ultra High speed amplifier/line driver design (>100MHz), using Voltages in the range 1-10V
• Top down specification & design using VerilogA
• Design for test & debug and creating a test specification for the devices
• Switched Mode power supply design experience (optional, but desirable)
• Good knowledge of ESD and Latch-up prevention techniques
• Experience with Cadence tool chain is essential
If you are interested in the above position, please send firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format and in ENGLISH only.