This job is no longer available
Senior Mixed Signal Development Engineer, CMOS, WLAN - Austria - Permanent
An exciting technical development opportunity is currently available with a global semiconductor development company at their headquarters in Austria.
You will work with cutting edge communications technology developing complex mixed signal devices for commercial applications.
- Mixed Signal and RF circuit designs (concept design of analogue circuits, laboratory measurement techniques
- Design for system applications, WLAN (Mixed Signal & RF), or optics (high speed Mixed Signal, optic interfaces) using CMOS 130nm, 65nm, 40nm and 28nm technologies
- Experience in Mixed Signal and/or RF design, concept development of analogue circuits and laboratory measurement techniques
- Principals of electrical engineering knowhow
- Knowledge of UNIX and MS-Office is desirable
Competitive salaries and benefits can be offered, apply ASAP with an updated CV for more information and to be considered