This job is no longer available
I am looking for a highly motivated expert Process Engineer specialising in Mask Preparation and/or OPC development to complete our OPC/RET team.
The work involves:-
All aspects of Tape out process flow and methodology development
Functional specification, test set and mask generation,
Technical approval, and coordination of Tapeout operations.
Among your tasks will be involved in the definition and implementation of Scribe structures for all technologies, maintenance and improvement of the mask-building flow with Cadence MaskCompose Software,
implementation in Synopsys OPC/RET software.
To ensure a good quality of our Masks you will be working closely with our Process and Lithography Engineers for requirements gathering and validation.
All candidates must have a basic familiarity with UNIX/Linux and software development techniques.
Experience with Cadence MaskCompose software,
OPC software from Mentor or Synopsys,
programming experience in Python is preferred.
• Masters Degree in a technical field
• Minimum of 2-5 years experience in a field related to Lithography, OPC or Photomasks
• Strong fundamental understanding of Micro-Lithography and Principles of Optical Imaging
• Fundamental understanding OPC/RET in general
• Experience in Mask Preparation / OPC
• Experience with OPC software like Mentor or Synopsys
• Experience with Mask preparation Software from Cadence - MASKCOMPOSE
• Experience with Lithography simulation software
• Experience with scripting languages, e.g. perl and python
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work interdisciplinary across teams in a international environment
• Strong organizational skills, to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and know how to set priorities according to requirements
• Basic familiarity with UNIX/Linux and software development techniques