This job is no longer available
PDK Engineer – CAD Support – Germany – Excellent permanent salary – PDK
We are looking for a highly motivated expert in PDK development to complement our CAD team.
This work involves all aspects of the PDK development across front and backend and for analog and mixed-signal methodologies.
Definition and implementation of basic PDK structures,
Integration of essential devices,
Development of run sets for PV and the integration of libraries like GPIO’s,
You will be working with Process, Modeling Engineers and external companies to assess the inputs for the PDK.
You will be part of a support team in order to help our customer designing in our technologies.
All candidates must have a basic familiarity with UNIX/Linux and software development techniques. Experience with Cadence/Virtuoso and ADE software as well as programming experience in Python and skill are preferred.
• Masters Degree in a technical field
• Minimum of 2-5 years experience in a field related to EDA with respect to integrated circuits
• Strong fundamental understanding of analog and mixed-signal design flows methodologies
• Strong experience in PDK development
• Fundamental understanding CAD/EDA in general
• Experience with EDA Software from vendors like Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor, etc…
• Experience with scripting languages, e.g. perl, python, Tcl/Tk and skill
• Experience with version control tools like SVN
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work interdisciplinary across teams in a international environment
• Strong organizational skills, to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and know how to set priorities according to requirements
• Basic familiarity with UNIX/Linux and software development techniques
Languages –ENGLISH, FRENCH & GERMAN – Fluent in one, conversational in one more please.