This job is no longer available
Digital IC Design Engineer, Bristol
This role is open to graduates with an excellent academic background.
We are searching for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join our client's team of experts in CMOS circuit design. The role will suit an Engineer who is interested in developing and supporting the design flow for static timing sign-off of complex SoCs in state of the art CMOS technologies.
We are searching for an Engineer with the following profile:
* Degree in Physics or Electronic Engineering
* In depth, hands-on, experience with Timing-Sign-Off of complex Knowledge of SOCs in deep sub micron CMOS technologies using state-of-the-art EDA tools (PrimeTime, Cadence ETS, GoldTime or similar), with advanced margin models.
* Detailed understanding of digital CMOS circuits (logic functionality as well as delay behavior including the impact of manufacturing imperfections and operating environment variation on circuit timing).
* Good working knowledge of advanced abstract CMOS delay modeling (CCSM, ECSM)
* Very strong and diverse scripting skills (Perl, TCL, shell, Make, etc.)
* Good IT skills (flow compilers, release systems, issue tracking)
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of circuit analysis with SPICE, including MonteCarlo analysis is a plus