This job is no longer available
We are currently resourcing for an international client based in Southern Germany who are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to work on a permanent basis.
You will become a key individual contributor responsible for the high level positioning and messaging of my clients enterprise Linux server operating systems. You will be tasked with continually analysing the market, technology, customer and competitive trends in order to leverage the company into a dominant market position.
In this role you will be tasked with developing marketing plans, market requirements documents, product and solution positioning, customer and partner value propositions, customer and partner facing presentations, web content, campaign plans and competitive analyses.
This role will involve you becoming the link between the product organisation and the broader marketing department and will mean up to 30% international travel.
Skills Required for this role are;
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA from top school strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three years' experience in product or solution marketing
- Previous experience working with enterprise software required.
- Experience with operating systems, infrastructure software and open source software strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent presentation skills, including public speaking.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-management skills and self-starter attitude highly valued.
- Teamwork - the ability to work both within the product marketing team and across other marketing teams
- Matrix management - experience working with inter-departmental stakeholders to both plan and achieve objectives
The role is available with an immediate start and will pay top salaries for the right candidate. Offering up to 10% bonus, up to 35 days holiday, company pension, and health insurance this role is not going to be around for long.
Please send your CV without delay.