Research & Development: Senior Digital IC Designer (m/f) - Semiconductors - HB5416
This job has now expired
Our clients are looking for a result oriented and highly self-motivated engineer to take on a senior role for the design of digital integrated circuits for sensor and automotive applications in specialized CMOS processes. This person should have significant experience with full-custom and semi-custom digital design and be able to start contributing with minimum lead time.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING
• Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics with focus on semiconductors or microelectronics.
• ARM core experience desirable
• Experience with the following tools and methods: Cadence IC6.1, Logic simulation, RTL-coding Mixed-signal simulation, digital regression tests, FMEA, measurement techniques, statistics.
• Circuit design (full-custom, semi-custom) in customized CMOS technologies (High voltage, power driver,E²PROM, etc.)
• Implementation of design-for-test (DFT) and design-for-manufacturability (DFM)
• Familiar with ESD protection devices and I/O-structures.
• Good verbal and written English skills.
If you are interested in the above position, please send email@example.com a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format and in ENGLISH only.