This job is no longer available
Analogue RF Layout Engineer, Sophia Antipolis
We are searching for an Engineer to create and verify full custom layout for Analogue and RF cells and sub blocks in deep sub micron technology. The engineer will maintain and modify existing layout databases for design revisions, and complete full design verification of these cells and blocks. The engineer will assist in 'tape out' of finished designs.
* Work with the design team to create accurate floor plans of Analogue cells and sub blocks.
* Create layout of complex/critical blocks and cells.
* Understand the performance and area impact of layout style.
* Be able to fully LVS, DRC and extract parasitic layout data with minimal supervision.
* Document layout work fully
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
* Excellent RF Layout experience
* Background in top level layout methodology
* Competent in the use of Cadence and Mentor Analogue / RF layout and verification tools.
* Ability to layout Analogue / RF circuits of medium complexity with supervision and guidance.
* Capable of delivering tasks on schedule
* Able to collaborate effectively with other staff.
* Degree or equivalent
* Additional programming language skills (C, C++, Skill) would be a plus
* Experience of packaging design would be a plus