Analog Electronics Design Engineer - SMPS / PCB
This job has now expired
Attributes considered necessary for this role would include:
- Degree qualified in Electronics or Communications Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of two years Electronic Design exposure
- Experience in SMPS and high speed analog design
- PCB layout / debugging
- Ability to commission new test board designs / validate design specifications
- Writing detailed design documents and;
- Possess excellent analytical and diagnosis skills.
Attributes considered advantageous would include:
- Programming experience (C, LabVIEW or Matlab)
- Automated Testing
- Experienced user of test equipments (Oscilloscopes, Spectrum & Network Analysers and DMM)
- Some exposure to Mechanical Design
In return, the company are offering an excellent career prospect and the opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest Engineers in the market. On offer is an excellent package and benefits.
Please send your updated CV.
Those with the right to work in the UK need only apply.
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics, electrical and engineering jobs. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-3e.com