Senior RF Systems Engineer
This job has now expired
Main responsibilities include:
* Technical and Leadership
* Sharing knowledge of the RF Systems tools and techniques with junior colleagues and peers
* Provision of technical support to colleagues & customers
* Compiling reports for senior management whom may not be technical
* Direct and steer the efforts of your peers in your team
* Understand critical circuit testing methods for analogue circuits with in a digital chip
* Devising and executing test strategies and techniques for new features
* Assisting in the system design of the client's future products
The successful candidate will have several years experience in analogue and RF design and will be comfortable small teams for simple evaluation. Previous experience working with any of the following technologies: Bluetooth, WLAN, GNSS, FM, NFC and audio technologies is favourable but by no means essential.
Key words: Senior RF Systems Engineer - RF, Systems, Engineer, Handset, Reference, Chips, Analogue, Digital, Debug and Evaluation, Bluetooth, FM, SoftGPS, WiFi, 2.4 GHz, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, UK
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics, electrical and engineering jobs.