Strategic Finance Analyst - Semiconductor - Europe - RR5005
This job has now expired
My client is a world-leading organisation in silicon innovation, developing technologies, products and initiatives. They are currently seeking a Strategic finance analyst to be based in Europe.
· As my client looks to grow beyond the PC into adjacent markets, finance needs to bring an independent view and valuable insight to the table to help develop and implement the strategies that will make us successful in this new market. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
· Building Competitive/Market Analysis
· Establishing Business Models and helping my client monetise its value proposition
· Assessing and influencing current and future strategy and account engagement/scaling
· Help the business set key success metrics and milestones to deliver the strategy
· The successful candidate will have extensive experience working in the relevant industries - knowledge and experience of Telco's/Service Providers will be an advantage for both roles.
· They will have detailed working knowledge of the industries (the ecosystem players, profit pools, competition etc.) and will be strategic thinkers with a strong track record of engaging with business units/customers to develop strategies. Detailed understanding of the full sales process from components suppliers selling into handset manufacturers who then sell onto Telco service providers (and out to consumers) is critical.
· Candidates should have a relevant business/finance degree (2:1 or higher) and MBA or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
If you are interested in the above position, please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format.