FAE - Optical Component / Systems (Tokyo, Japan)
This job has now expired
The right candidate should:
- be degree qualified in the related engineering major
- have minimum 3 years AE or FAE or other customer facing working experience with the Tier-1 optical component / systems company or direct experience with fibre optic components, optical networks, or fibre Optic transmission systems
- have excellent English communication skills both oral and written.
- understand customer design in issues and complexities specific to optical component/systems
- support Sales, Marketing and Applications teams
- travel throughout Japan to support Tier1 customers
- provide complete pre and post sales technical support to customers.
World recognised leader in the Optical products market will select only the top candidate.
Please contact email@example.com to apply.
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor sales, marketing and FAE jobs throughout Asia - Pacific. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com
Our key client, a North American Company specialising in optical component / systems, is seeking a Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to be based in Tokyo, Japan, supporting the local customers and achieving design-wins. The right candidate should have direct technical support experience of fibre optic components, optical networks, or fibre Optic transmission systems.