Senior ASIC Verification Engineer - Norway
This job has now expired
This is a highly challenging and exciting role, in which you will join a team of verification experts working on multimedia IP products for the consumer, wireless and in-car infotainment markets. By working closely with the design team from the specification stages of the project, you will develop the verification strategy and then lead the team in its implementation in order to deliver high quality, complex IP. In addition you will lend your expertise to the mentoring of junior engineers, and take part in collaborative projects with EDA vendors.
Essential skills include:
· A concrete background in block and system-level verification
· A thorough understanding of the verification strategies including coverage driven, constrained random and assertion-based techniques.
· Experience of VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog/SystemC/Specman.
· Team leadership experience e.g. verification lead for a significant project.
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Knowledge of 3D and 2D graphics would be a bonus, but not essential.
For more details please contact email@example.com
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide.