Compiler Developer - Cambridge
This job has now expired
Compiler development engineer sought for my client, a blue chip semiconductor multinational, to join their team developing the latest technology and devices for the graphics world.
Candidates will ideally be from a compiler development background with first class software engineering skills and a strong academic background in a related subject. Beyond this candidates need to have proven experience in some of the following areas:
* C development on an embedded platform
* Compiler Development such as front-end design, back-end interfacing, compiler construction,
* Code generation and optimisation such as data flow, register allocation, test, benchmarking
* 3D graphics shader languages - OpenGL / OpenGLES / DirectX / DivX / etc
* GPGPU compute languages - OpenCL, Renderscript, DirectCompute.
For further information and to apply for this position please call or email Alex Fothergill, Compiler and tools recruitment specialist.