Senior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design - R&D - Singapore
This job has now expired
Working for a world leading Singapore based R&D organisation, this is an excellent opportunity for a highly qualified (PhD) and experienced Analog/Mixed Signal IC design engineer.
Working as part of an experienced group of designers, in this role you will be responsible for Analog & Mixed-Signal IC R&D activities including:
· System-level design, analysis, modeling, simulation, integration and lab evaluation
· Circuit-level spec derivation, schematic entry, simulation, verification, layout and lab evaluation
· Professional documentation and presentation
. Project management:- to lead technical project teams and interact with customers
PhD qualified (or equivalent) the successful applicant will have established experience in Analog & Mixed-Signal IC design and will have experience in leading a technical project team to deliver products and/or research outcomes.
Experience in one or more of the following areas are required:
- Ultra-low-power circuit design techniques
- Circuits interfacing with MEMS sensors and actuators
- Data converters: pipelined ADCs, SAR ADCs, delta-sigma ADCs, DACs
- High-precision operational amplifiers, linear and switched-capacitor filters
- Power management circuits (LDO/DC-DC), bandgap, temperature sensing
- Oscillators and PLL
- Deep understanding of noise (1/f, thermal, jitter and phase) and device matching
- High temperature analog & mixed-signal circuits
- High power analog & mixed-signal circuits
- System IC development, and multi-disciplinary R&D experience would be an advantage.
If you would like the chance to live in the world's fourth leading financial centre and be part of a leading researching organisation then contact Leon at IC Resources today.
Key words: Singapore based R&D company, Semiconductor, Analog(Analogue)/Mixed Signal IC Design, Data converters: pipelined ADCs, SAR ADCs, delta-sigma, Power management, DC-DC, linear and switched-capacitor, High power.
IC Resources - your first contact for Analog / RF IC positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide.