Senior Applications Engineer - Power Electronics / GaN /SMPS
This job has now expired
Working in a dynamic team, the Senior Power Applications Engineer will be responsible for designing / developing cutting edge technologies and working out key advantages of their leading power products - Switch Mode Power Supply and Power Converters used in high end applications.
Furthermore, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Product and Concept Definition for Wide Band Gap devices
- Supporting Development throughout the product life cycle phase
- Define target specification and create device and application test setups to verify value proposition
- Technical support for marketing teams and introduction of new products into market
- Supporting customers world-wide with latest products and findings and how to use them most effectively
The successful candidate will be educated to a University Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering and have minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in design, development ad test of power device applications. A sound knowledge of circuit topologies used in SMPS applications as well as knowledge of the various components used in power supplies / circuit simulation / PCB design will be preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to work both as part of a multi-cultural team as well as individually.
If you are keen on joining a world-class Semiconductor company who are truly global, have the passion and commitment to drive technologies forward and simultaneously be part of a multi-cultural and dynamic team, then please get in touch with your Power & Electronics consultant, Sam Sandhu.
Key Words: Application Engineer, Power, DC-DC, AC-DC. Power Management, Linear, Switching, SMPS, Power Devices, Telecom / Consumer Applications, Product Application Engineer, Circuit Simulation, Circuit Topologies, PCB Design, Austria, Europe.
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.