Open-Source Software Engineer - Cloud - Cambridge
This job has now expired
You will be developing Linux based open-source software for the for the open source cloud infrastructure leading the way in cloud computing and virtualisation.
You will have great technical qualifications backed with several years developing distributed systems software using Python and Java and it would also be helpful if you have experience with C programming and/or functional programming languages such as OCaml. This is a rare and golden opportunity to join a small team, with responsibility for all aspects of feature development, including reviews and automated QA in a pure open-source project with an open mandate to innovate.
- 5+ years experience of distributed systems software development
- Extensive knowledge of Python and Java.
- Experience with C programming and OCaml highly desirable.
- Experience within open-source communities strongly preferred.
- Experience of Linux distro installation / packaging / upstreaming would be helpful.
- Knowledge and exposure to cloud computing and virtualisation technologies.
For immediate review, send your CV`s to email@example.com
Key Skills: Software, Open Source, C, Java, Python, OCaml, Linux, Cambridge, Cloud, Virtualisation, East Anglia