Embedded Software Engineer - Cambridge
This job has now expired
Embedded Software Engineer - Cambridge - C, embedded, real-time, dsp, imaging, algorithms, display algorithms, USB, device drivers
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join an exiting and innovative Cambridge start-up company working within new imaging and display technologies.
The successful candidate will initially be involved in hands-on software development of ground breaking new technology.
The ideal candidate would have:
* Proven software development experience across a range of technologies and markets.
* Able to work closely with algorithm designers, mathematicians and scientists for efficient implementation and to production quality standards.
* Experience developing firmware and working with Real-Time operating systems.
Candidates with experience and/or knowledge in the following area would have a distinct advantage:
* DSP image processing and/or computationally intensive embedded software.
* USB drivers.
* Capable creating prototype software and utilities in Windows .NET or similar.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to really make your mark and become a key member of an exciting new team.
Call or email Alex at IC Software for more details and to apply.
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.
Skills: Senior engineer, Software, C, embedded, real-time, dsp, imaging, algorithms, display algorithms, USB, device drivers, Cambridge, UK.