This job is no longer available
The Project Manager, based in Surrey will be required to represent allocated projects in internal management and resource views, support Bid and Proposal process, act as the customer's primary point of contact, communicate progress on the contract to the business escalating issues internally where necessary in a timely and appropriate manner to avoid programme slip, programme all internal deliverables, ensuring the owners meet the agreed time scales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Establish and manage the following aspects of all allocated projects.
- Project charter
- Statements of work (both internal and for subcontracted work) through Contract Review Process
- Management of the delivery schedule, ensuring all owners meet their commitments
- Detailed project planning including resource requirements
- Configuration management of key data and documents
- Prepare and distribute routine progress reports to senior management a customer.
- Monitor quality/technical/schedule/cost performance
- Management and Risk and Opportunities Register
Escalate project issue within in a timely manner.
Provide data as required for the updating of the company Dashboard.
Management of key subcontracts.
Ensure that invoices are raised on a timely manner.
The Project Manager will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills, proficiency in MS Office applications and a full driving licence.
If you are interested in Project Manager position based in Surrey, please apply by submitting an updated CV along with a covering letter to sjohnson@redlineplc.Com, quoting reference SJ1123/6