This job is no longer available
Software Systems Engineer
Working as part of a multinational and multi-disciplined team you will be involved in a range of projects for the automotive and transport industries where the work is predominantly for the passenger car and truck markets. You will be supporting the specification, design, development and integration of leading edge technologies. You will need to work effectively with other engineering disciplines to develop system level solutions and you should be comfortable in a client facing role.
You will be qualified to at least degree level and have previous industrial experience. In order to be successful, you will need to seek innovative solutions while working within tight timescales. Able to work well within multi-disciplinary project teams, you will be a self-starter with the determination to deliver to clear objectives.
Your degree qualification will be in an electronics or software related subject and you will be expected to be familiar with the following:
- Software and systems design
- Software requirements definition, specification, design, integration and test processes/tools
- Control and diagnostic algorithm development
- Functional and validation testing
Knowledge in at least one of the following additional areas would be advantageous:
- DOORS experience
- Understanding of electronic hardware
- Experience of Electric Power Steering systems
- Modelling-based software development using Matlab, Simulink
- Embedded software development using C
- The software development lifecycle (V-model) and associated tools/processes
- Experience of software system safety analysis such as dFMEA, FTA
- Knowledge of IEC61508/ISO26262 and MISRA standards
Experience of developing automotive components from concept to production
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.