This job is no longer available
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
To undertake design verification and investigation of recently designed Digital Circuits for Enhanced High Capacity Data Radio as well as test and faultfinding of PCBs.
* Test and Fault finding of Digital circuits
* Design verification of Digital circuits
* Ad-hoc engineering tasks
* Experience of test equipment (logic analyser, oscilloscope, DMM)
* JTAG Boundary Scan techniques
* Test and verification of Tl DSP, Xilinx FPGA, High speed interfaces
* Clock circuits
* Orad Schematic Capture
* VHDL knowledge
* CPLD code knowledge
* Xilinx Virtex FPGA design
* PCB and product Manufacturing Techniques
* Knowledge of military or other digital radio systems
Strong analytical skills and a wide knowledge of digital circuit design enabling the verification and troubleshooting of PCBs
Due to the nature of this work, candidates must be eligible to gain UK Security clearance with the ITAR caveat.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.