This job is no longer available
Senior Digital Design Engineer - FPGA, VHDL - Contract - Netherlands
My client a leader in the development of cutting edge A/V technology is currently recruiting for a talented hardware development engineer for contract work.
You will have the overall responsibility for the development of FPGA technology for state of the art products for video display and streaming over IT networks.
- Development of low level hardware designs and functions
- Support and maintain existing products
- Design and development of hardware and systems to detailed specifications
- At least 5 years experience with FPGA design with VHDL
- Experience of high speed digital electronics
- Embedded design experience including a working knowledge of low level hardware and systems
- Awareness of video compression and other video processing techniques
- Knowledge of video and computer graphics in an analogue and digital domain would be beneficial
This is an urgent opportunity and immediate start dates are available apply today with an updated CV for more information and to be considered