This job is no longer available
This position reports to the Director of the Avionics business and will be responsible for the management of key accounts with annual revenue of £5-10 million.
- Delivery of P & L and cash from development and production projects
- Delivery of projects (development, research and production projects) to time and cost.
- Ensuring that projects adhere to budget (milestone achievement, SPI, CPI).
- Managing small internal mixed-discipline teams.
- Delivery of cost estimates, bids and proposals to customers in support of BD.
- Building and growing customer relationships (engineering, operations).
- Management reporting: project reviews, orders and sales forecasts, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally degree qualified and from a technical background.
- Relevant project management experience.
- Experience within the aerospace, either defence or commercial markets.
- Project planning knowledge, using PERT, GANTT, Microsoft Project or similar tools.
- Risk management (identification, assessment, mitigation).
- Project accounting (e.g. Earned-Value Management).
- Bid management.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.