Junior Embedded Software Engineer
This job has now expired
Applicants for this role must be high calibre graduates with a 2.1 or above in a relevant engineering degree and solid experience in the following areas:
* Experience of embedded C programming in resource-constrained systems;
* Embedded C programming at the application and system hardware level with knowledge of interrupt handling and common hardware peripherals, including: I2C, SPI, PWM, UART, ADC / DAC, timers;
* Working knowledge of Microchip PIC/dsPIC and ARM core based microcontrollers.
The group solves complex problems using world-class electronics, software and systems engineering skills on a number of wide ranging projects which involve a combination of:
* Embedded software development on a variety of microcontroller and processors (Microchip PIC/dsPIC, TI MSP 430s and ARM cores
* Analogue design (transistor level, and device level designs) , high speed digital (microcontroller, DSP, FPGA etc), power electronics, ultra-low power design techniques
* Signal / image processing, feedback control including robotics, algorithm development and implementation
* Safety-critical, including medical, software design
If you are a talented graduate looking for your challenging 2nd job or perhaps a PhD with a years commercial expertise this could really be your chance to shine. Send your CV to Emma at IC Software.
Keywords: junior, embedded C, C/C++, C# I2C, SPI, PWM, UART, ADC / DAC, PIC, ARM, medical, consultancy, cambridge, UK
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.