This job is no longer available
Senior Java Developer
Cambridge, £40,000 - £65,000
Altium Associates, a specialist microelectronics consultancy, is currently working with an exciting, UK, dynamic and well funded technology start-up that is developing a portfolio of next generation products and services for a number of different cloud based applications. These unique solutions are targeted at both B2C and B2B clients across Europe and the States.
As part of their continued growth, we are now seeking bright, enthusiastic and proven Senior Java Developers on their behalf. The role incorporate the development of software and test framework based on iterative agile sprints and test driven development. The role will include developing production code as well as test scripts to develop core system middleware.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
• Excellent development experience in Java and Spring
• Experience of Tomcat, Jetty or similar container
• SQL with knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle
• Experience of working in agile environments using Test Driven Development
• Experience of scalable systems Exposure to signal processing and/or artificial intelligence is a distinct advantage
• Experience of hibernate, JPA and/or JDBC
• Knowledge of other languages including Python and Groovy may be useful
• Exposure to clustering technology and clustered caching may also be an advantage but not essential
A solid package and excellent working environment are on offer; please submit application for further details. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.