This job is no longer available
Ideal Experience from the Senior Hardware Applications Engineer: PCB, SOC, Real-time, RF, Analog.
* Project lead in a customer or development project
* Customer support experience
* Knowledge of mobile phone hardware and architecture
Technical Skills & Abilities required from the Senior Hardware Applications Engineer: PCB, SOC, Real-time, RF, Analog
* Excellent diagnostic and analytical skills
* Good documentation skills
* Experience of developing complex SOC based products
* PCB design and layout rules for high speed design (PCB will be high speed digital, analogue, RF, audio)
* Board level integration and test
* Use of real-time embedded debug tools
* Knowledge of HW test and calibration
* RF design experience is an advantage
Key Skills: Senior Hardware Applications Engineer, PCB, board level, SOC, high-speed, high speed, analogue, analog, digital, audio, RF, integration, debug, embedded, calibration, RF design, SOC, system on chip, system-on-chip, silicon
If this role looks like something that could be of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to forward me a CV and I will be in contact!