This job is no longer available
We are seeking Systems Engineering Application Engineers to introduce and support software applications into the Product Development organisation to facilitate design and development of electronic software and systems used in our client products.
Provide technical support and develop best practise methods for how software applications are used by engineers and drive consistence in methodologies in line with defined business processes. Pro-actively drive for the continuous improvement of software tools by working closely with software suppliers and ensuring that software quality is paramount.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
Expertise in 1 or more systems engineering applications combined with a proven track record of electronic systems and software development ideally gained in the automotive industry or similar field.
Candidate should demonstrate knowledge, experience or understanding of:-
1) The electronic software and systems development cycle.
2) System architecture.
3) Network development tools and in vehicle networks.
4) Definition of in-vehicle diagnostics.
5) Automotive software development processes.
6) ECU calibration procedures and tools.
7) Component, sub-system, system and vehicle testing.
8) Functional safety standard ISO26262.
9) Project management techniques
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.