This job is no longer available
Software Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Test and Releasing activities as part of a global software development team, providing embedded software for automotive Driver Instrumentation and In-Car Display applications.
Key Job Areas:
1 Development of embedded applications for automotive instrumentation and cockpit display devices.
2. Integration of software elements and components from a variety of sources.
3. Management and evaluation of application software components.
4. Development of test frameworks for Software in the loop and hardware in the loop testing using tools, scripts and simulations.
5. Undertake functional testing and analysis and evaluate suitability and acceptance for application components and elements.
6. Participate in application design discussions.
7. Undertake debug activities at all levels of the product from board level through to vehicle system.
8. Assist in the production automated test particularly in terms of developing calibration and diagnostic support built into the application.
9. Support the Software Project Lead Engineer in Software Problem Analysis, and Issue Resolution.
10. Support the Software Change Control Process, and Change Control Board Meetings.
11. Participate in the evaluation and assessment of project risks.
12. Assist in the preparation, execution and actions associated with assessments (internal and external) of software projects.
1.Bachelors degree or equivalent in Electronics or Computer Sciences.
2.Knowledge of 'C' programming, compilers, linkers and debugging techniques
3.Software engineering lifecycles
1. General understanding of microprocessors, real-time operating systems and communication protocols.
2. Prior experience in the use of software tools such as make files and configuration management.
3. Some experience with C++ and Shell Scripting.
4. Some appreciation of tools and techniques for the development of graphical software.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.