This job is no longer available
Come and join a market leading design & manufacturing company who develop leading edge automation systems for a myriad of industry sectors. You will join a continually growing world class team working on a variation of development projects, from automation equipment / machinery for the latest medical devices, to the development of special purpose automation systems used in the FMCG manufacturing facility and everything in between. If challenging innovative design and rewarding project variations excite you then this could be the position for you. You will need to have strong mechanical design experience, with specific experience in the development of automation systems.
- Interpret and understand design requirements, then conceptualise effective design solutions.
- Use Solidworks to generate designs
- Develop complex automated systems from concept to manufacture
- Generate all appropriate detailed design specifications sand supportive documentation
This role is suitable for a Mechanical Design Engineer who has a strong background in Mechanical design for high value, low volume complex instrumentation / automation systems / special purpose machinery and enjoys running projects and team leading.
Your skill set will need to include
- HND/ HNC or Degree in a mechanical discipline or equivalent qualification/experience
- 3D CAD design experience (Solidworks)
- Proven experience of developing automated systems.
- Ability to development excellent details design documentation
- Microsoft office capable (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Accurate, thorough, consistent, pro-active, assertive
- Good communication skills
- Team player
SALARY: £35k - £42k Basic + Bens
TO APPLY: Send your CV to Adam at Vector Recruitment Ltd