This job is no longer available
Come and join a market leading design & manufacturing company who develop leading edge automation systems for a myriad of industry sectors. You will join a continually growing world class team working on a variation of development projects, from automation equipment / machinery for the latest medical devices, to the development of special purpose automation systems used in the FMCG manufacturing facility and everything in between. If challenging innovative design and rewarding project variations excite you then this could be the position for you. You will need to have strong software design background in control software design (eg. SCADA, PLC's, Control loops, servo drives, etc)
- Interpret and understand design requirements, then conceptualise effective design solutions.
- Program HMI and SCADA applications
- Development of PLC's software for automated systems.
- Develop control software for robots / machinery /servo drives / lasers/ printing /etc
- Generate all appropriate detailed design specifications sand supportive documentation
This role is suitable for a Software Engineer who has a strong background in Control and Automation software for high value, low volume complex instrumentation / automation systems / special purpose machinery, with specifically strong knowledge in development of SCADA and PLC programs
Your skill set will need to include
- HND/ HNC or Degree in a Software / Controls / Mechatronics / Automation discipline or equivalent qualification/experience
- Strong knowledge in programming (PLCs / SCADA / HMI)
- Experience of developing control software for automated systems.
- Ability to develop detailed design documentation
- Microsoft office capable (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Accurate, thorough, consistent, pro-active, assertive
- Good communication skills
- Team player
SALARY: £35k - £45k Basic + Bens
TO APPLY: Send your CV to Adam at Vector Recruitment Ltd