Application Engineer - Software
This job has now expired
Our client, a leading semiconductor, is looking for an Applications Engineer to join their team.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
* Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
* Solid technical ability and proven experience in embedded C development.
* Working knowledge/debug of device drivers within a high level operating system
* Ability to understand hardware/software components and system issues
* Ability to "own" problems and take fixes to a conclusion
* Ability to make decisions (technical and political) without supervision
* Dynamic and outgoing personality with customer facing and commercial awareness
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills
* Be able to prioritise, diagnose and resolve problems both from assigned customers and issues from within the group that more junior members cannot resolve.
* Willingness to visit customers regularly to maintain the relationship and improve communication channels.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Solving customer issues related to the use of those product deliverables
Training customers in the use of product deliverables
Providing first level analysis of issues raised and answering directly where possible
Assigning and tracking issues with development teams where appropriate
Tracking issues to closure
Driving development and delivery of product training programs, at customer sites where required
Supporting product delivery at customers sites as required
To apply or for more information please contact Kathy Campling
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-software.com