This job is no longer available
A great opportunity has arisen for a Lead Systems Engineer to work for a leading defence electronics consultancy's key site in Middlesex.
This System Integration Lead will be working on a number of new and upcoming projects in the areas of Cryptographic systems. Your role will be to lead a team of Systems Engineers covering integration and installation on a massive programme covering the next generation of Cryptographic systems.
This organisation is a leading innovator of their chosen niche sector and is located in very easy reach of the M4. They hold an outstanding history in the design and development of electronic systems for the defence, security and aerospace markets. This is a large organisation and can offer great long term employment and career prospects.
Re-locators are welcome to apply for this global leader and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
* Technical lead for the change management, processes and scheduling for the replacement programme.
* Lead the acceptance of the systems into their host system, platforms and sites.
* Liaise with the customer and 3rd party DA to gather their dependencies, gather their costs and coordinate their involvement.
* Lead the capture and interpretation of user, operational and integration/installation requirements.
* Lead the generation of the integration and installation plans.
* Experience of integration and installation of communication products into systems, platforms and sites
* Domain knowledge of secure communications or cryptographic systems
* A flair for gaining acceptance for complex communications systems
* Good liaison, negotiation and presentation skills
* Good planning and scheduling skills
* Experience of communications system design, integration and installation or similar arenas.
As a Lead Systems Engineer at the top of your profession you'll find this role to be both challenging and rewarding, whilst providing a brilliant chance to join a growing, successful organisation. The company offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as great prospects for career progression.
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.