Graphics Software Developer - C++, Java -Cambridge
This job has now expired
A Java/C++ Graphics Software Developer is needed for a Graphics Software Developer role for an exciting major player in the semiconductor industry. You will be an experienced software developer with proficiency in Java and C/C++ programming skills and experience developing for multiple desktop environments, including Windows and/or Linux. Prior experience of graphics software development is certainly desirable though not necessary as long as you have some previous knowledge and interest in the area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a java / c++ graphics software developer to work on cutting edge software, designing new and updating existing software tools for a prestigious and well-respected company.
- Expertise in software development in C /C++/ Java
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows and/or Linux
- An interest in or knowledge of graphics and GPUs
- Experience of developing Eclipse plug-ins.
- Familiarity with standards such as OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Open CL, DirectX.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
Please submit your CV to Stephanie for immediate consideration for this role.
Key words: Graphics, c / c++, java, software developer, OpenGL, DirectX, OpenCL, Eclipse, semiconductor, Cambridge