Software Engineer GNU/GCC Tools - Cambridgeshire
This job has now expired
Software tools development engineering position with my Blue Chip client's compiler team based in Cambridgeshire in the UK.
The successful candidate will become part of a compiler team responsible for the gcc compiler software development tool chain that supports their processor and associated applications.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to develop and contribute to my clients GCC compiler targeting their VLIW DSP processor. Applicants will be an experienced software development professional with the following attributes:
* Good degree in computing, engineering, maths, sciences
* C compiler development experience is essential
Desirable skills and experience sought include:
* Experience of the internals of GCC
* Knowledge of more than one of C, C++, scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
* Experience of developing all or parts of toolchains, especially for embedded processors
* Expertise in processor architectures and their design
Call or email Alex at IC Software for further information and to apply.
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-software.com