This job is no longer available
This Electronics Engineer role is a superb opportunity to join the highly regarded Design group of a well known company specialising in consumer electronics. You will be working with leading engineers and scientists developing the next chapter of future technology in areas such as mobile LCD displays (for use in Sat navs, Phones, Games, etc) , touch sensors, image sensors, solid state lighting and renewable energy.
The role Electronics Engineer
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer with strong digital and analogue skills who wants to help shape the future of consumer electronics. You will be working is a fantastic research and development team taking ideas and turning them in reality. You will be developing the next generation of displays (which includes LCD, LED, OLED, touch, 3D, ultra low power, high resolution technologies).
You will need
- Good degree in related subject
- Strong Digital Design Skills
- Proficient analogue board level design skills
- Analogue Interfacing
- Knowledge of development for Displays (LCD's, OLED, 3D, etc) - Beneficial but not Essential
- Embedded Software skills - C, C++ beneficial
- Optics or Optoelectronics - Beneficial but not essential