Principal Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Austria
This job has now expired
Essentially the role of the Principal Digital Design Engineer is to lead the development process of the company's niche-market mixed-signal products. This role will involve working closely with the Project Manager and will be a mix of 'hands-on' technical ASIC design work and project planning. You will be working on high performance ICs geared towards maximising power consumption and efficiency for today's booming consumer device market. This role would suit an experience digital IC design expert at principal / team lead level.
- A proven background in the design of digital ASICs, with strong skills in VHDL or Verilog
- Previous team lead / project management experience
- Skills in the complete design flow: RTL design, synthesis, timing analysis and place & route (P&R)
Experience in the following is desirable, however not essential:
- Low power design
- Analog / mixed-signal design
- Team lead / project management
This is a superb chance to join a strong semiconductor company offering highly competitive salary packages and international work opportunities.
Contact IC Resources for further details.
Key words: Digital, ASIC, ASSP, IC, SoC, Design, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, synthesis, timing analysis, STA, Synopsys, EDA, Semiconductor, Austria.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC / FPGA jobs globally. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com